Hey everyone,
I wanted to share a season-long character arc outline/scriptment I've been working on that is set mainly during the Romulan War.
It heavily features T'Pol's recovery from Romulan capture, a different take on the finale, and an epilogue featuring T'Pau that ties directly into her TOS lore. It's written in a scriptment format (deliberate mix of script for pace with some prose for colour) to capture that episodic 'Virtual Season' feel.
You can read the full piece over on AO3 here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/89030321/chapters/236318606
Would love to hear your thoughts on how well it fits into the canon lore! If you are pushed for time, I think there is valid discussion to be had based just on the couple of pages of epilogue at the end.
I wanted to share a season-long character arc outline/scriptment I've been working on that is set mainly during the Romulan War.
It heavily features T'Pol's recovery from Romulan capture, a different take on the finale, and an epilogue featuring T'Pau that ties directly into her TOS lore. It's written in a scriptment format (deliberate mix of script for pace with some prose for colour) to capture that episodic 'Virtual Season' feel.
You can read the full piece over on AO3 here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/89030321/chapters/236318606
Would love to hear your thoughts on how well it fits into the canon lore! If you are pushed for time, I think there is valid discussion to be had based just on the couple of pages of epilogue at the end.