Sovereign-Mod Idea: Request

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CuttingEdge100, Feb 17, 2013.

1. CuttingEdge100

CuttingEdge100 Commodore Commodore

I'm interested in pursuing a Sovereign-Class modification. I'm not as good at line-drawing as I should but I'm wondering.

Would anybody be willing to help me out provided I explained more or less what I wanted and used existent drawings and drew over them so as to effectively illustrate the basic changes I'd like?

2. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

The best way to improve your ability to do line-drawings, is to do them yourself.

Give it a shot!

--Alex

3. Ziz

Ziz Commodore Commodore

4. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

And always remember to give credit to whoever's work you use, assuming the work is credited to begin with.

5. CuttingEdge100

Ziz

I already have a line drawing I edited...

[​IMG]

Basically I drew lines to illustrate a cut-back of the neck... (I'd prefer the neck to take on a chiseled narrow shape like this which came from a design by Andrew Hardin) and the idea would be for the time being to assume the nav-deflector forms a dome at the front to make things simple.

Regarding the saucer -- I'd just prefer to keep the saucer about the same length but redesign it from oval to circular in plan-view (and eliminate the clipped/notched out sections at the left and right sides of the rim)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  6. CuttingEdge100