Show me your body art!

This is a VERY BASIC design for the one I'm getting next weekend:

tattoo.jpg

As I said, VERY BASIC... I can't draw worth shit, and Photoshop doesn't help me much, so I'm going to have to work with the artist for the final design. The only thing that'll probably remain as-is is the treble clef. The ankh will be more ornate, and I'm sure the tattoo artist can draw a better fountain pen. The coloring will probably change too. I'll post a picture once it's done and carved into my skin.

As for the meaining: It's meant to illistrate my two main passions in life, writing and music. Well, two of my three main passions. I couldn't think of a way to work boobs into the image.

l_49161a6349214a9eaf62b20a7fdfa69e.jpg

I got it done today. Its better than I even expected. It better be for how much the damn thing hurt.

The artist does good work:)

Very nice lass:)
Thank you very much. I was shocked with how patient he was being.

l_49161a6349214a9eaf62b20a7fdfa69e.jpg

I got it done today. Its better than I even expected. It better be for how much the damn thing hurt.

That is way cool :techman:
It is isnt it! :D

It looks great and I'm glad you are so happy with it.
I didn't cry but I sure swore a lot when mine being done.

Welcome to the ranks of the tattooed. :)
I sat there for the past 2.5-3 weeks working with him, tweaking and changing the design little by little till we got something that would be perfect. Its still better than anything I could have imagined.

Today I feel like I got the CRAP beat out of me but I am sure that is normal for a large tattoo.

I'm sorry if this has been asked already... Does weight fluctuation change the appearance of a tattoo?

I've always wanted a wolf's head either on my left forearm or on my chest, and was wondering if weight loss would affect picture quality.

I'm sorry if this has been asked already... Does weight fluctuation change the appearance of a tattoo?

I've always wanted a wolf's head either on my left forearm or on my chest, and was wondering if weight loss would affect picture quality.
From what I understand only if its extreme fluctuation.

My dad actually wants a wolfs head on his chest as well. Chest tats are one of the most painful....just so you know...

Looks like it's blistering. That's normal. I don't know if this is your first or not but if it is and you're panicking about the blistering and the itching, don't. Your first couple of dermal layers have been pretty damaged and will take a few weeks to heal. Just let it breathe and keep it clean and moist with moisturizer, balm, ointment or lotion.

And don't pick it or it will never heal.

ernest.jpg

IHR, I love it! What a beautiful tattoo! I like the intensity in the design, but wasn't expecting it to look so elegant as well. Great tattoo!

-nobody

Very nice work!

Thank you

Looks like it's blistering. That's normal. I don't know if this is your first or not but if it is and you're panicking about the blistering and the itching, don't. Your first couple of dermal layers have been pretty damaged and will take a few weeks to heal. Just let it breathe and keep it clean and moist with moisturizer, balm, ointment or lotion.

And don't pick it or it will never heal.
Yea its not blistering its actually the scabs. I bled alot becuase my skin is so sensitive. I was made very (detail aware) aware of everything that could and should and should not happen....Thanks tho

IHR, I love it! What a beautiful tattoo! I like the intensity in the design, but wasn't expecting it to look so elegant as well. Great tattoo!

-nobody
Yea I love how it turned out. I wanted something feminine and delicate but to still have an impact on the eye. I searched for months for the right type of pics and then the artist and I worked on it for about 2.5-3 weeks to get it just right. No one in the world will have this exact tattoo. Unless they copy me. :p

Depends. I lost 90 lbs(230lbs to 140lbs), and my tattoo's came out well. However, they're starting to hit the decade mark, and are in desperate need of touch up!

Back