Short Treks are coming

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by F. King Daniel, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Commodore Commodore

It's the "Definitive List" sticky post at the top of this forum. It's not super-definitive anymore, nine years after its last update. :)

Anyway, great, thanks! I'll be in touch! Gotta update the BBCode, which I haven't freshened since my last attempt in late 2016.

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Clearly, anyone who thinks that there haven't been many releases simply has not been following Headline News at Star Trek Reviewed, http://startrekreviewed.blogspot.com/2016/11/headline-news-last-month-only.html. We changed our policy to make each release get a day at the top of the website because the timing of releases is uneven, but there are many releases.

3. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

That one is locked (because it's ancient). Do you want to start a newer one? I'm happy to make it sticky.

4. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Commodore Commodore

Even better! The mod policy last time I tried was to have a mod edit the OP, not create a new thread. I'll do just that as soon as time permits.

5. jespah

jespah Taller than a Hobbit Moderator

Oh, I don't mind - but we'll confine it to the one new thread. If it gets unruly, we'll figure something out.