Searching: Members from (RIP) Star Trek: Unity

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by FreddyE, Aug 29, 2016.

1. FreddyE

FreddyE Captain Captain

Waaaayyy back in 2005 I founded a Star Trek Audio Fanseries project called "Star Trek Unity"...it was supposed to bridge the gap between ENT and TOS. During development we decided to turn it into a "Machinima" (CGI Graphics) Series. Due to creative differences I left the project somewhere down the line. I donĀ“t know the whole story...but as much I could gather the whole thing basically came to full stop somewhen afterwards.

Well, the visual component is now a "no-no"...thanks to "a certain other fan series". But I'm thinking about reviving this the way it was initially planned: As an Audio Fan Series.

If there is anybody here from our "old crew"...especially if you were part of our voice actors cast, please post here.

You were part of another division of our team (graphics, recruitment, think-tank, administration..etc) and have some old files of the stuff we did? Please post here.

David (Merced) and Me are looking forward to hearing from you.

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Just to be clear, you might want to label this "Star Trek: Unity (US). There is a long-running Star Trek Fan Film series out of England also called Star Trek: Unity, http://startrekreviewed.blogspot.com/2009/06/90.html. The link I previously had to the two completed audio episodes appears to be dead, so if you find a place they are posted, please let me know.

Wowbagger likes this.