Sailor Moon Eternal Movies

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Janeway’s Girl, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Janeway’s Girl

Janeway’s Girl Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

After years of waiting for the reboot to continue, it’s finally here! The english dub will be available June. 3rd on Netflix.

I’m excited to see the Eternal movies because they are a lot different than the SuperS season from the 90’s anime. I haven’t read all of the manga so I’m looking forward to experiencing new content!

2. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

I'm not sure it's a good idea taking the entire "Dream" arc and making it into a movie when the prior Arcs got whole seasons to them.

3. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm glad Crystal got rid of the filler that plague the original anime, but they cut the bone so deep they also severed the awesome characterization and fun. Compressing an entire arc into a 160 minute movie doesn't sound all that appealing. I'd love to see a happy medium between 95% filler and 0% filler. What happened to 13 episode seasons?

4. Janeway’s Girl

I agree that it should have been a whole season but the trailer still looks really good.

Personally I’m not the biggest fan of Crystal. I like that it’s a manga adaptation but I miss the character development. Though I do love the romance between Usagi and Mamoru more and that Haruka and Michiru are nicer overall.

I actually enjoy some of the filler episodes.

5. Awesome Possum

Awesome Possum Moddin' Admiral

I really need to get caught up on Crystal.

6. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Like Game of Thrones, the filler was there because the TV show was progressing faster than the books.

7. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well the first three seasons are on Hulu, its how I got caught up.

Awesome Possum likes this.
  8. Janeway’s Girl

I finally got around to watching and I FREAKING LOVED it!!!!

The story was wonderful and a million times better than the 90’s SuperS season! The visuals were beautiful too!

I loved that the Outers were involved, and that we had more backstory with Queen Serenity and Silver Millennium. Also seeing the Sailor Power Guardians was cool!