Riker is going to be aorund for the next few thousand years.

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Guy Gardener, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Odan(is that how you spell it?) consumed our hairy monkey well enough, that future hosts will be drawing on his experiences for howsoever many thousand years one of these beasties live will be making homes in peoples bellies... but then there's that ceremony were the new host has it's personality psychically separated into it's hostly components... Riker is going to be brought out like a show pony just like the rest of them and really, is that what he signed on for, that he is not going to make a break for it like Kurzon did eventually? Which is bordering on slavery if you have to consider all the kicking and screaming to squeese Will back into the slug...

Another question. What was the real Riker, sitting back in the passenger seat thinking while Odan was doing it with Bev?

2. Mike Farley

Mike Farley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Re: Riker is going to be aorund for the next few thousand ye

Well, in GENERATIONS Riker said he planned to live forever...maybe this is what he was talking about?

3. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

"A natural red head.

"Knew it."

4. Arpy

Arpy Vice Admiral Admiral

Re: Riker is going to be aorund for the next few thousand ye

Suddenly we have an Arthur/Guinevere/Lancelot thing going on...I'm getting a flashback to Connery in First Night..."I trusted yeuhh, and yeu betrayed me!"

Actually, this would have been an interesting follow-up on DS9. Then again, with Riker already in DS9's "The Defiant", perhaps this would have been too Denise Crosby on TNG post Season 1...