Really interesting article about the new film

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by AdmiralBruno, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralBruno

AdmiralBruno Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Three paragraphs is hardly an article. Basically it touches on the loss of Anton and revealing that Sulu is gay.

But the article says nothing itself, doesn't go into any detail, just summarising that those two things have happened. Both have been talked about at length in other threads.

3. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

Conversely, Simon Pegg, the co-writer of the movie, and actor who portrays ‘Scotty’, wrote a fully fleshed out article on this issue on his official website which came across as quite hostile to anyone who disagrees with this creative decision. “I have huge love and respect for George Takei, his heart, courage and humour are an inspiration,” he wrote. “However, with regards to his thoughts on our Sulu, I must respectfully disagree with him.”

Wow, feel the hostility.

Yeah, there's no actual news in this article, just lazy clickbait exaggerations and repeating of facts from other, better articles that have already been covered in multiple existing threads. Closed.

eyeresist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.