Quantam Leap on Ion

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Reanok, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I found out that Quantam Leap is now being shown weeknights on the ION Cable network weeknights 8;00p.m. eastern time. I like this series and think other Scott fans would be glad to know it's been shown again on cable tv.:)

2. CallmeJim

CallmeJim Ensign Newbie

One of my favorite shows of all time. When I first heard about a possible movie or series involving Sam's daughter might be made I thought about crossing my fingers so that they would happen, but now I'm glad I didn't because they would've fallen off by now from lack of circulation. . . Wait a minute where am I, shouldn't this be else where? Like TV/Media

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  3. Triptacular

Triptacular Captain Captain

I found it at 9:00 est a couple of times. Thanks Reanok, for letting me know it's moved to 8:00. Just saw "The Leap Home" last week.

4. Miri

Miri Captain Captain

thanks for posting so everyone can know.

I think QL is only on M-W, though.

[LEFT]and....if you like the show, don't forget about the 20th Anniversary QL Convention (www.leapback2009.com). Scott's coming and it's going to be a blast. He's even going to do a trivia challenge contest (live! on stage!) vs. Jay Schwartz (his publicist and big QL fan). Dean's coming, too, along with over 40 other guest stars and behind the scenes personnel.[/LEFT]

5. Mr. Fergy

Mr. Fergy Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

^ I thought M-F? Guess I'm mistaken.

6. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    Caught it a few times on ION lately. Are they edited down, truncated versions of the originals with several minutes clipped out or unedited? I haven't timed any of them to see if commercials have been added.

7. Miri

Miri Captain Captain

Unfortunately, yes, they are not the original versions (although they do have all the original music....so far, at least, unlike the DVDs after season 1!). Chunks are missing.

For the uninitiated, it's certainly better than nothing.

For those who are so familiar with each episode that watching it swiss cheesed hurts too much...there are always the DVDs.

For those of us looking for any excuse to catch even truncated versions, it's as good as it gets these days and watching it on TiVo does allow one to skip the commercials, at least :lol:

8. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

BTW, for any one interested, Scott's Bakula's A Passion to Kill is on tonight at 6pm EST, on LMN.