Princess Di conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Captrek, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Captrek

Captrek Vice Admiral Admiral

We're hearing a lot of buzz these days about a conspiracy in the death of Princess Di, but I'm trying to understand why or how.

The accident was caused by the unsafe driving of her chauffeur, who also died in the accident. Was he part of the conspiracy, committing suicide in order to take Diana with him, or did puppet masters somehow manipulate him into crashing the car? Also, how did the conspirators arrange for the occupants of the car not to put on their seat belts?

The deaths could not have happened without the extremely stupid and irresponsible behavior of those who died. How could a conspiracy have enlisted the victims’ participation in such a manner?

2. Miss Chicken

Miss Chicken Little three legged cat with attitude Admiral

I can't understand the logic behind anyone suggesting it was murder.

She would have lived if she had her seatbelt on, she probably would have lived if the car hadn't been speeding and the driver hadn't been drunk. The only person in the car who had a seatbelt on survived even though he was in the technically most dangerous place in the car (front passenger seat).

If there had been murder involved so much wouldn't have been left to chance.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  3. Relayer1

Relayer1 Admiral Admiral

Conspiracy theorists just love this stuff, regardless of the near impossibility of arranging such a crash.

Oh, and ensuring the victims were not strapped in...

4. Brefugee

Brefugee No longer living the Irish dream. Premium Member

Not been reading the Daily Express then, pretty much everyday for the last decade and a half they've been peddling this shite.

5. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wait, people are talking about Princess Di? Was this an anniversary of her death or something?

As for the whole Conspiracy Theory thing, There are better things to do with my time than to believe that. They're fun, sure, but I don't think they have any merit.

6. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

i think the daily express had diana murdered to give them something to write about

7. Captrek

No, I don’t read the Daily Express, but the story is making news on this side of the pond over the past few days. Something about Scotland Yard receiving “new information.” The reports are pretty vague.

8. Brefugee

Brefugee No longer living the Irish dream. Premium Member

And yes, I saw the story myself, it wasn't very interesting.

9. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

As conspiracy theories go it was never one that held much water. If we get the driver drunk, and if we get him chased by paparazzi, and if Di doesn't wear her seatbelt then they might have an accident and she might die...it's all a bit random. If you're going to order the death of someone that high profile, even if you insist it must look look like an accident, then you have to come up with a plan that has a high chance of succeeding.

People just don't want to believe that a beautiful well known young woman could die in a car crash...despite the fact people die like that all the time...so they have to invent something because the alternative is too difficult to accept.

As for the 'new evidence' it strikes me as the fantasies of an SAS soldier trying to big himself up and scare/impress his wife.

10. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

Any conspiracy theory takes responsibility away from those goddamn paparazzi chasing her to death.

11. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

Well, someone might have previously observed that Henri Paul was an alcoholic (assuming that the blood work wasn't doctored), that Diana and Dodi habitually failed to wear their seat belts, and that they were often chased at high speed by the paparazzi. There's always ways and means in conspiracy theories.

12. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

If I had the resources of MI5.

Kill the chauffeur.

Install a remote control device into the car (This technology has existed since the early 80s, probably earlier.)

Drug all food and drink in her car (limo with a full bar?) with sedatives, or perhaps poison depending on whether it's probable they'll notice the driver is dead. As in "is there a partition between the driver and passengers?"

Alert the press of a suitable Di related scandal.

Force Di by duplicity to leave the safety of her hotel, to her car.

Entrap a chase.

Use the remote to turn on the child locks.

Crash the car.

One dead princess.

OR!

Kill the Princess, then fake the accident with dopplegangers.

Actually, if they could fake the accident with dopplegangers, that most certainly means that Diana is in the Tower of London in an Iron mask.

Perhaps popping the princess'd be a pushover if the PTB had posed the pretence of that pseudo paparazzi posse on the princesses posterior?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  13. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

diana is alive and living with elvis presley, leader of the illuminati, on the moon we never went to.

14. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

The Moon? Where are the Nazi UFOs then?

15. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Oh, we went...we just found something we weren't supposed to and never went back...

16. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

We didn't went to the Moon. We went to the other Moon nobody is supposed to know about.

17. 137th Gebirg

Oh THAT moon! That's the one that orbited too close to the sun, exploded and dragons came out!

Oh, wait...that's Game of Thrones... Hmmm... :shrug:

18. Captrek

This moon?

[​IMG]

19. 137th Gebirg

20. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

Wouldn't they have faked all that evidence (i.e., autopsy reports and the like)? Think more creatively in your conspiracies ;)