Pokémon Go/Pikmin Bloom

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Timofnine, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Timofnine

Timofnine Saintly henchman of Santa Premium Member

Does anybody here play Pokémon Go or Pikmin Bloom? What level are you at? I do a LOT of walking so these two games are so much fun to me!

8378A6AC-D72D-44AE-A7F8-6E0E506503A2.jpeg

A0F204AA-BF87-4D24-BAE3-5BB5CF1A50F8.jpeg

Anyone want to add me? :D

MrPicard likes this.
  2. MrPicard

MrPicard Jean-Luc's Loving Husband Fleet Captain

I play Pokémon Go occasionally. I used to play it much more often but I live in a small village that has like five Pokéstops and three gyms in total. I do always play it whenever I take a trip to the nearby city tho. Sent you a friend request! :)

Timofnine likes this.
  3. Timofnine

Fantastic!!!! I’m lucky as there are quite a lot of poke stops and gyms at the places I often visit (town centres, historical sites, places of natural beauty etc). TBH I just like collecting the Pokemon and decor Pikmin! :D

Sent you a rare sticker gift. :bolian:

D53A935C-40E1-4901-B9E1-27D6A9FD4D4D.jpeg

4. MrPicard

Thank you for adding me! I basically just play for fun, I never do raids or battles. I just hang out with Gengar (my favorite Pokémon) on the map, there's very little else for me to do anyway most of the time - they REALLY should do more for us players who don't live in a big city. :shifty::lol: I try to send gifts but since Pokéstops are so rare here and I mostly only get to spin them in the city, I can't send gifts every day. I hope that's okay. :)

5. Timofnine

No problem, your Gengar and avatar look cool. :mallory:

I don’t really battle or raid either though. I do raid occasionally so that I can collect the Legendary Pokémon. Oh and you don’t have to send gifts at all, they are useless anyway. I just have rare stickers to send so it would be good to send them to someone who I know off here occasionally. I’ll see if I have any Gengar stickers.

I wonder what they could do for players such as yourself with limited Pokestops etc? Maybe players could set up temporary ‘camp sites’ only viewable to themselves (not public) in game, these could be rewarded for walking certain distances and last 24 hours so that items can be collected? Just an idea!

6. MrPicard

They increased the spawn rate for Pokémon in general a little while ago, so there are now a few more of those at least (you still encounter fewer Pokémon than in the city tho). It would help if they allowed more gyms in one place. In my village the only place where you CAN establish a Pokéstop that can eventually be turned into a gym is in the village center because it’s literally the only place where you have interesting stuff. The game is really not much fun when you’re not in a city. I used to work in the city, which is how I managed to get to Level 39, I doubt I’d be there otherwise now. (I’ve been playing ever since the game launched.)

And I’m glad you like my Gengar-themed character. I’ve never seen a Gengar sticker but I’d love to have one, of course!

7. Timofnine

Having a walk with my pet… it found a nest haha!
    5CE14D5B-B124-4FAA-8164-DF7890702B93.jpeg