Plan to write names of dumbasses who put things on blue cafe cart

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TEH BABA, Dec 1, 2008.

1. TEH BABA

TEH BABA Commodore Commodore

I put 4 trays yet dumbasses still put glasses and bowels on top. Then i ask management to put a sign that says dont put glasses on top they say they can't do that.

2. SPOCKED

SPOCKED Admiral Premium Member

I keep my bowels down below... where they belong!!

3. TEH BABA

TEH BABA Commodore Commodore

its the cart in break room yet i've lost break cause dietary supervisors wind up bitching about need to clena off the blue cart. Yet smokers always get there breaks.

4. RobertVA

RobertVA Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I suspect a lot of people are as mystified as I am about whats wrong with glasses and bowels (supposed to be bowls?) on top of the blue cart.

Are the glasses and bowls supposed to be on the red cart or perhaps the green cart? Is there some other color cart where glasses and bowls go? Are the glasses and bowls supposed to be put in a bin/tub or on a lower level of the blue cart? Why are the dietary supervisors blaming Teh Baba for other people putting bowls and glasses on top of the blue cart? Is Teh Baba a senior staff member in the patient care area of some sort of inpatient health facility?

5. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

The white cart is for loading and unloading of glasses only, there's no loading or unloading of glasses on the blue cart.

6. JimCasy

JimCasy Captain Captain

That's a somewhat frightening thought.