Pepsi needs to make a half-Mountain Dew/half-Diet Mountain Dew drink

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ralphis, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Ralphis

Ralphis Captain Captain

I think if Pepsi were to make a drink that's half-Mountain Dew/half-Diet Mountain Dew, that might just usher in an era of peace for all humanity. Whenever I get a fountain drink, that's usually what I do. Well, it'll actually be more 80% Diet Mountain Dew, with that 20% of regular Mountain Dew just to get the blood sugar levels kicking. It's actually pretty good. Ok, that's all. Peace be with you.

2. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ewww. :barf:

(Actually I have that reaction to pretty much every kind of pop, except root beer floats)

cosmic mouse and Ralphis like this.
  3. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

You can always make your own weird combos. Hell, Mountain Dew did it by combining their red, white & blue Dews into the slightly grapey Dew-S-A, which I actually like better than any of the three flavors that went into it.

We used to have Glen Rock sodas around here. Smallish, maybe 20oz bottles that you could pick whatever flavors you wanted and make up a case. We mixed a lot of really strange flavors together.

I want to say there's a restaurant nearby that has a "all flavors from the fountain" mix that was pretty bad.

4. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

Mountain Dew, the soft drink? That's for sissies. Now, this is the real mountain dew!

Ralphis likes this.