Pentagon release UFO video

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Captain pl1ngpl0ng, Dec 17, 2017.

1. think likes this.
  2. O_Kav

O_Kav Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Initially, I thought this was finally the moment others from Trump's Species were coming to Earth to finally take him away from us, then I looked at the date... 2004!

There is no hope.

3. What is almost more interesting than pentagon officially comes out with videoclips is what being said in the article ;

4. YellowSubmarine

YellowSubmarine Vice Admiral Admiral

If that's true and actually did happen, it's totally creepy and alarming.

The Russians have technology that is so advanced the scientists felt like Da Vinci looking at a radio transmitter?

5. Exactly, or the chinese...
    Or the, you know.. Someone else..

Why would pentagon release this information if it was nothing?
    I believe it's not so unlikely that we are getting small drops of information regarding this issue over the next comming months to prime us for some really big News.

The last year severeal tv-channels has pumping out programs about the cosmos, aliens and stuff like that 24/7.
    We all understand that there "must" be life elsewhere.
    It has never been this much focus in the media about this ever, like we have seen the last year.
    Could that be a soft stage 1, priming the public?
    If you got an open mind about this,
    what we see now can be the start of a stage 2 where we will see more concrete evidence.

Lets see what happens next...

6. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

Is the US public ready for the truth or will they demand to know if Jesus also died for the aliens?

7. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

You realize these type of shows have been released for decades? In Search Of... from the 1970's comes immediately to mind, and Ancient Aliens has been on for near a decade now.

Balok's Decoy likes this.
  8. Yes

I think that thats what being tested right now...
    ---

I will be back to update this thread when new information trickle down.

9. BillJ

Don't these planes also have regular cameras on board? If so, where is that footage at?

publiusr likes this.
  10. psCargile

psCargile Captain Captain

Nice game cap.

11. Vger23

Vger23 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'd respond to this, but I need to have a discussion with the aliens the government has been hiding in my shed.

Asbo Zaprudder and BillJ like this.
  12. Santaman

Santaman Vice Admiral Admiral

Black Knight Satellite! The government tried to destroy it with antimatter missiles and now it strikes back!

13. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

No, no, it's like the Lockness monster and Bigfoot -- even though we've had cellphones with incredibly picture and video taking quality/ability for a number of years now, we still have blurry crap. Otherwise it bursts the bubble they don't exist.

rahullak, Asbo Zaprudder and BillJ like this.
  14. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Why would the Ferengi remove their citizen when they're getting all those kickbacks?

O_Kav likes this.
  15. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Relevant xkcd.

BillJ likes this.
  16. YellowSubmarine

iPhones have a builtin protection preventing you from taking a high quality photographs of aliens, duh! All warp-capable galactic spacecraft is required to signal its nature with a special light pattern, and all pre-warp civilisation cameras are required to detect the it and degrade quality to avoid cultural contamination. It's in the Secret Amendment to the US constitution, added by James Madison after the Andorians visited him, there's a chapter in the Voynich manuscript (written in ancient North-Vulcan) forbidding the Aztec from photographing or drawing the lights, and the lost British constitution has one. Chemtrails contain a harmless neurotoxin that erases any memory of reading the amendments or seeing the lights.

Gingerbread Demon and BillJ like this.
  17. BillJ

18. Galileo7

Galileo7 Commodore Commodore

19. YellowSubmarine

He says that the existence of UFOs has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. That must mean he has irrefutable evidence that at least one flying object has not yet been identified.

I know what you're all are thinking. But we need to read between the lines here. That's virtually an admission that the Pentagon have the secret capacity to track and identify each and every single flying object in the sky anywhere above Earth. Each time a piece of bird poop is flying towards your head, the Pentagon know, and they can tell with certainty if it was a pigeon or a porg that did it. They are up to something nefarious. They probably have a database of all pigeons flying anywhere on Earth, in some hidden datacenter in Area 51. They are the pigeon NSA. You heard it here first. Open your eyes. Protect the pigeons.

On a more serious note, if a person charged with identifying objects in the sky claims that they can prove they've found UFOs, they are talking out of their ass. Either on purpose, or out of ignorance.

I've got my own theory - it's gotta be Elon.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  20. BillJ