One of my main characters

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by The Castellan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. The Castellan

The Castellan Commodore Commodore

Some of you saw this before, but I figured I do a thread on her since she's my main character of the fictions I make.

She is an alien who was raised by humans on a colony world. While she looks and sounds like a girl, she is in fact a 'male' of her species, having male reproductive organs. She does not know where she came from, since she was found in a box with a note to care for her when she was an infant.

She has the unusual abilities, like more strength and intelligence than a human has, as well as her being amphobious and so on.

The blond woman seen with her is her human wife, Luna, an albino Portugese. The old goblin seen with her is Bubba, who travels with Cassy on her adventures now and again, though he is often drunk most of the time. XD

I used Victoria 4 with various morphs and textures to make both Cassy and Luna. Bubba's the goblin figure found on Daz's store. I
    l'll probably post up more later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Starfleet pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JoeZhang

JoeZhang Vice Admiral Admiral

Why isn't she simply a transsexual? that is what you describing and what your pictures show?

Seriously, if you like transsexuals, it's all cool, no need to dress it up - just make him/her a transsexual and make it explicit rather than subtext.

3. The Castellan

No, she's not a transsexual. She was born as she is seen. She's a male of her species, I already designed the species, and both sexes are very feminine looking, with just different plumbing is all. I mean if Trek can make aliens with folks with handle bar noses or black on one side and white on another, this is really no different, I'm just trying to create my own unique aliens. Working on a species that are essentially clusters of crystals with slug like foot. :)

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

So do both genders feed the babies?

5. The Castellan

I don't see why not. :cool:
    Though Cassy might not have much to offer. ;)

6. Pauln6

Pauln6 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If I recall, all Rhaandarites look male. The women just wear different jewellery.

7. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Why is the character called "she"?

8. The Castellan

Well, given the feminine appearence, mannerisims and all that, and having been raised by humans, she would be the better word.

And you'd never know Cassy was biologically a male unless ya pulled her pants down.:p

9. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

In a lot of the shots, when the characters are looking head on at you, they look slightly psychotic. In the next set of renders you might not want to make the eyes quite so wide, maybe close the lids a skoosh...

10. The Castellan

Some more images:

Cassy with her adopted human parents. As I mentioned she was found by some humans when she was an infant in a box with a note telling the ones who find her to take good care of her. Her parents are Native America, most likely Zuni and they raised her and taught her in the old ways, and that's why you'll often see Cassy wearing some form of Native American jewelry in my stories.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some other shots of her:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little something she won from a certain fellow in a game of chance. ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did not like how this one came out, because the uniforms were based upon an sort of body suit and it does not always mold the way one wants, so Cassy's chest looks a bit weird here, but I figure why not post it instead of letting it go to waste.
    [​IMG]

Just experimenting with uniform ideas.
    [​IMG]

Here's when I was first making her model, experimenting with hair and so on.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's what her body was like originally, before I found the Victoria4 Morph Add-On, which allows one to really customize bodies in Daz. My options were really limited until then.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come, shortly.:cool:

11. The Castellan

Some more. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is probably one of my favorite pictures that I've made. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tying to see how creative I can get with making other creatures and stuff. Cassy is friends with the Mire People, a species of froglike people who occupy the huge mire lands on the world Cassy lives on. They are incapbable of verbal speech, they communicate to each other by twisting and coiling the antenue on their heads. Old man Smoke Bailey, Cassy's mentor, created a system of sign language that he taught to Cassy to make communication with the Mire People a lot more easier.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Cool stuff :)

13. The Castellan

I think you'll like this.

I finally got my 3D stuff going, sorta. While I don't have the brand new, powerful as powerful can be computer yet, I managed to get the one I am using now to handle Daz, though it's slightly laggy.....this is more of a band-aid than anything, just to let me get used to Daz again as well as getting the render rust off me. :rommie:

Here's two new images I just made showing off how my characters and such look. As you see, I gave Cassy a major makeover in order to make her look even more alien and exotic. You'll also see two more characters: Soola, an Orion and the ship's chief medical officer, who's name is not decided upon yet, since the girl that's based on her has not chosen a definitive name just yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you are wondering why the uniforms are all mixed up, for now, is that I plan to use the gray uniform that Soola is wearing, but I need to purchase an additional morphing add-on to the uniforms so I can adjust them for each character's unique shape and size, the uniforms are right now only one size, and the doctor's cleavage were in fact spilling through the top, so that's why she has a Star Trek Online uniform at the moment. If worse comes to worse, I'll just give the entire crew the online uniforms and be done with it. Also, you'll notice the doctor's wearing pink heels, here's the thing.......the crew's on a deep space exploration mission, and going to be often far from the nearest starbases, and so a few aspects of ship life will be a bit more liberal or flexible. It's sorta like how school kids in Japan sorta customize their uniforms, and so on. Same here, plus it gives more of a visual variety and helps show off various quirks of the crew, everyone's going to be customizing their uniforms, except for a few exceptions.

Extra: I originally wanted to use a Constellation Class vessel for the crew, but the model I downloaded kept giving my error messages each time I tried to render it, so I figured why not a Miranda? Might give a try and see if one can undo the really bad rep they received during the DS9 days. :p
    Here's their ship (probably), The USS Dunbar running into a familiar face.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  14. Kaiser

Awesome renders :)

15. The Castellan

More to come, soon.:bolian:

Feel free to make requests, since I need the practice.:D

16. Kaiser

Soyuz class dishing out Pwnage? :)

17. The Castellan

Sure thing, I'll get to that in just a bit. :)
    In the meantime, here's another image I just made: Sela, being the opportunist she is, has a secret meeting with Davros, in an attempt to make the Star Empire like it was bore the destruction of Romulas.
    [​IMG]
    I wanted to also play with the idea of what if Davros was a woman?:techman:

18. Kaiser

Cool image :)

19. The Castellan

Was bored, so I made this funky little thing. :P
    [​IMG]

20. Kaiser

This actually looks good and better balanced than the Saladin/Hermes class :) :techman: