Offering Free World of Warcraft plus 2 months game time

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by teacake, Jan 14, 2016.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Please someone, I'm going to be doing this anyway but would rather give these accounts/game time away to an actual person. If already play and want a second account to try multi boxing or whatever go ahead and stick your hand up as well. This is the offer:

The entire game of World of Warcraft up to but not including the latest expansion (1-90) and 2 months plus of game time which would normally cost you 30 dollars for the time alone. I have two of these.

Requirements etc..

1. You must give me an email address which will then be your battlenet account. I will change the email address the game accounts are on to the email address you give me.

2. I don't know the computer requirements but I have played it recently on a 8 year old piece of crap computer and it worked fine.

3. You would be a part of the 'recruit a friend' program which for two months gives you all different perks if you play together. We will not be playing together so don't expect any of these perks :lol: I will however answer basic questions.

4. Europeans: I believe the games I have to give away are US only so if you accepted it you could only play on a US realm. This would enable you to play with any friends on those realms, which would be one advantage. US realms also include Aus, NZ and all of Asia.

I have not activated the 2 months game time yet so that someone could get the full benefit of it. There are a couple extra weeks already on the accounts as well. Post in this thread if you have any questions or PM me if you wish.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

oh teacake, you wily temptress you

3. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

I have an account I used for the free level 20 trial once, can I use that?

4. teacake

No you can't, it must be a new account. Would you like one? Please say yes. I will give you gold :D

5. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't need gold. But I'll PM you an email that should work.

6. teacake

Great! Though if someone starts a character on one of my servers they will receive gold :)

7. Lucutis

Lucutis Cadet Newbie

I have a WOW Account and I am considering getting back into the game I just don't currently have the funds for some game time. I have played off and on since 2007. I currently have a level 90 but I do not have Warlords yet. I am hoping to get Warlords and game time soon.