Of Love and Honour

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by jackoverfull, Feb 25, 2022.

1. jackoverfull

jackoverfull Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Introducing “Of Love and Honour” (Dell’Amore e dell’Onore), the first Star Trek fan film produced in Italy.

Our story, set in the 23rd century, tells an exciting science fiction story, full of unexpected twists, moments of hope and loss, love and deception.
    The movie is being shot in Italy and will also be dubbed in English, today we'll hold a live presentation and the release of our first teaser trailer.

Follow us on facebook and Instagram and take at look at our website, the crowdfunding campaign is now open, so spread the word and, if you can, give us something to help bringing our story to your screen!

DarKush likes this.
  2. Bixby

Bixby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Please try to make it available in Italian with subtitles!
    Good luck!!

3. jackoverfull

Thanks. The Italian version is here, I need to check how to add a custom subtitles file.

4. YJAGG

YJAGG Captain Captain

Love it!

jackoverfull likes this.
  5. jackoverfull

Another small preview, also with a glimpse of some of the original music I’m working on (I’d love to post the full piece, but the director tells me to wait).

As always, if you feel interested and would like to contribute we have a fundraiser running at www.trekfanfilm.it

6. jackoverfull

We just published the first of a series of interviews to let you meet the cast abe crew. Here is: Mirco Faedi - captain Daniél G. D’Amato.

Since Mirco doesn’t speak English you might want to turn on subtitles!