Now On-line: "The Monolith" part one & two - a pair of Star Trek fan productions

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Potemkin_Prod, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

We are delighted to announce the release of...

"The Monolith" parts one and two - a pair of Star Trek fan productions

When colonists begin to disappear, the Endeavour is sent into harms way to uncover the mystery of the mining operation on planetoid L-31.

Starring Jack Zumwalt as Captain Zachariah Houston, Sherri Bradford as Security Chief Corin Sarret, Sara Donnelly as Comm Officer Nikki Sheridan, Mark E Holmes as Chief Engineer Bartlett Crowe, Ricky Jordan II as Tactical Officer Abraham Clay, Terrell Manasco as Science Officer Serrek, and Denise Prescott as Chief Medical Officer Dhasa Nahl. Guest starring Tom Hagale as Governor Cruz, Shelton E. Walker as Commodore Eugene Alwine, and Ann Elliott Drew as Andorian Engineer Talia. Featuring Josh Alford as Security Officer Caine, Jason Furman as Helmsman Hisshak, Austin Redmayne as Technician Moore, and Cheryl Sahawneh as Navigator Lasat.

Written by Dave MacKenzie. Directed by Lee Drew. Edited by Randy Landers. Music by Anthony Mark Lamort. Space-based VFX by Ross Trowbridge. Planet-side VFX by Richard Svensson. Assistant Producer Lee Drew. Co-Producer Tuc Stevens. Associate Producer/Webmaster Michael Day. Producer Dave MacKenzie. Co-Executive Producer Rick Foxx. Executive Producer Randy Landers.

E02 & E03
    From the Starship Endeavour Creative Group
    Produced by Potemkin Pictures

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I really liked the mystery of what's happening on the space colony. I really like the story and the acting. Thanks for posting your fanfilm here. I really enjoyed watching this show.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Potemkin_Prod and dmac like this.
  3. dmac

dmac Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Projects with Starship Endeavour have allowed me to think a bit beyond the known original series and venture into strange new situations not yet explored.
    This would not be possible without Potemkin Pictures.
    Thank you Randy

Potemkin_Prod likes this.
  4. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

Thanks, guys! Starship Endeavour productions are designed to evoke the old "Outer Limits" series, and I think this episode is particularly successful at doing that.

dmac likes this.