No GEORDIE SHORE Thread? C'Mon!!!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Garak, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

Chaos in Cancun, the 3rd series of the sophisticated and undeniably intelligent reality show Geordie Shore is set to air today.

From being absolutely mortaled to pulling birds, these kids have shaken the very foundation of entertainment - or what we thought we knew was entertainment - and placed themselves in the upper echelon of society's greats.

Cancun being the setting is genius, as we all know what happened in Magaluf - it was proper mint. I'm just so thankful for this unique and extraordinary glimpse in to the lives of Britain's youth.

What will the future hold for posible homosexual James and his comb over? Gaz and his parsnip loving stalker Charlotte? Possible wildebeest Holly? Will Sophie actually get her tash on? How many more years will Vickie add to her life through binge drinking and anger? What happens now with fanny farting Rebecca? Are the guys still going to wear those awful low scooped tshirts?

I know I'm excited. Get on it like a car bonnet!

Suck it, TOWIE.
    Made in Chelsea? Fuck right off.

2. StolenThunder

StolenThunder Poster Premium Member

I've only ever caught a couple of episodes. It concerns me though, because there's a part of me that knows if I received MTV with my cable package, I'd definitely end up watching it regularly.

I think that makes me a bad person.

3. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

After much reflection on my checkered past, I've come to the conclusion that's it's ok to have guilty pleasures such as these. ;)

I actually feel bad for the people that aren't watching this!