NCIS: "Dog Tags" 4/15 - Grading & Discussion

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Aragorn, Apr 15, 2008.

?

Grading

1. Excellent

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Above average

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Average

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  4. Below average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

When a dog owner is found murdered, the NCIS team must determine if his dog committed the murder or not, and Abby decides to fight for the dog's life by trusting her instinct about the dog's innocence. Meanwhile, Gibbs learns about Jenny's secret.

2. Aragorn

Anyone watch this week? It was another case where the killer's identity was "meh, who cares?" But I wasn't too fond of the character interaction, especially Abby.

3. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

It was really annoying how Abby kept busting on McGee for shooting the dog. It was freaking mauling him. You'd think as a friend she'd be more sympathetic but all she cared about was the dog. I love dogs but jeez, if one attacked a friend and he/she shot the dog I wouldn't bust them on it. It's very irritating when tv characters keep pulling this shit.

4. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's always a case of "meh, who cares". The bad guy is 99% usually the extra they bring in but do not question until the end.
    And even then, it's getting a bit boring... Abby has went from charming to annoying and the lack of a long term character arc for anyone other than Ducky/the director makes the show even more boring.
    I guess between Harmon and Bellisario, you choose the star... but geez, they need someone to move it along. I can't believe I miss the lame love triangle stuff on JAG.

5. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

This is the first episode this season that I didn't like. Abby was extremely irritating.

Next week's looks good, though.

6. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

This episode wasn't really good and I found it boring. What happened to Abby's Hearse?

Anyway just wanted to post this

The Departing Character will not simply be leaving. He/she will be brutally murdered as a message to the team

7. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was also pretty disappointed with this episode.
    Abby was really annoying in this episode, so much so that I was hoping that the dog was the killer.

8. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

Abby was annoying and Gibbs was treating McGee a little strange too. Yeah, next week does look good. Who offed the Frog?

9. Aragorn

^ Nick Garrett did it for Aubrey, duh! :p