Narendra 3 and Enterprise-C, survivors?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by JesterFace, Jul 19, 2017.

1. JesterFace

JesterFace Fleet Captain Commodore

As we know, Enterprise-C visited 2366 in season 3 of TNG and picked up Tasha Yar from the alternate timeline.

I wonder, were there any other survivors that have been mentioned somewhere, whether it's TV or books or something? There was some talk later in TNG that there were survivors but those were only rumors?

We know Tasha survived, but was she the only one?

2. Ithekro

Ithekro Vice Admiral Admiral

There were others. Tasha gave herself to the Romulan commander to keep the others alive, if I remember Sela's description of where she came from correctly.

Apparently in Star Trek Onlne, the survivors of the Enterprise-C lived on for quite some time on an isolated prison planet (much like the one the Klingon survivors of the Khitomer Massacre were held more or less outside of even Romulan official notice), including Yar (who apparently was not executed like Sela thought), but still died long before anyone from Starfleet found out about it for plot reasons.

3. JesterFace

JesterFace Fleet Captain Commodore

Tasha was not executed? This is either news for me or I've forgotten something...

4. Ithekro

Ithekro Vice Admiral Admiral

Was news to me as well. Some plot related things for Star Trek Online from what I understand.