Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Holly-deck One, Nov 11, 2018.
I’m going to take a random stab at it again...’Prodigal Daughter’?
The Siege of AR-558?
What you leave behind?
Looking for Parmach...
All of those guesses are wrong.
4. Good use of anger.
The Golden Age of Bajor is prevented because of your wrong guess.
When Sisko shattered the stone as he was supposed to... That seemed to fit with "useful anger"...
You are stuck in a program that tests your people's resolve... and you fail.
Your internal personalities all die from a wrong guess.
5. Nice slicing.
"Nor the Battle to the Strong"?
It sort of fits.
1) Jake loses his appetite while listening to Bashir describe the slicing of his "chicken?"
2) Final honor: the guy who dies saving his crewmates...
3) Science: Bashir prattling away about the conference...
4) Use of anger. I guess, Jake using a phaser to collapse the cave on the Klingons...
5) Bashir and his chicken or the guy who shot his own foot, who said he'd be a rock cutter...
Bashir: Just remember... incorrect is spelled with an 'I'.
Treachery, Faith and the Great River?
Once More unto the Breach?
Your business license is revoked for being wrong.
Your Vorta kill switch activates due to being defectively wrong.
You forget what battle you are in, and it's the wrong one.
New clue later.
6. Half are dead.
I’m gonna take another semi-random guess...
‘Profit and Lace’
I’m really trying to think outside the box.
A little too far outside the box.
Separate names with a comma.