My Top 10 Star Trek Movie Moments

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by Docrottin, Apr 3, 2018.

?

Did you enjoy my video?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs more work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Docrottin

Docrottin Cadet Newbie

Hello fellow trekkies! I am so happy I found this forum. There is an absolute wealth of information and cool stuff here and for that I thank you.

Let me introduce myself. I am a single dad who; when kids allow; loves movies and everything about them. Star Trek has been one of the main stays for me since I was a kid.

The entire series (show, movies, games etc) has been of great interest and brought great joy to me over the years as I am sure it has for many of you.

I joined a few hours ago and am amazed at the content, im overjoyed at what i may find through the forum. I wanted to add my little piece to it. I am not a skilled video creator, or a huge YouTuber, I do it out of passion for what I love the most...movies.

I have left a link to a video I created with my top 10 movie moments from all the movies, yes they are better moments maybe, better scenes maybe, but I went with what really put me, a fan, on the edge of my seat or emotionally hit me.

Anyway I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I did sourcing them (watched each movie to pick my scenes :p)

Live long and Prosper
    P.S. I've I have posted in the wrong location please move my post