My short film "Wake" now on YouTube

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by JacksonArcher, Sep 27, 2010.

1. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't mean to be a self-promoting whore, but my first short film Wake is finally on YouTube. For the longest time, I could not submit the film because YouTube had a 10 minute allotment in terms of uploading videos, but now that you can upload videos up to 15 minutes, I was finally able to upload Wake.

Wake is the story of young Max (Joshua Brail) who is faced with confronting the death of his mother (Christina Thodos), while his father, Albert (Greg Schweiner), tries desperately to repair the broken relationship with his son.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpWBo75WPZ8[/yt]

Also, the trailer for my next short film, Fallen.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHBTVbfSB4&feature=related[/yt]

I posted Wake on here a while ago, so I apologize if some of you guys are annoyed at seeing it again. For those who haven't seen it yet, here's your opportunity haha. Any comments, positive or negative, are always welcome.

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just finished watching this again and was reminded of how much I had enjoyed it the first time. Great emotional piece, Josh is really good as Max. The uncomfortable relationship he has with his father reminds me of my own relationship with my dad who I've not seen in over a decade. The music and cinematography are both really good as well. I am still waiting for my DVD by the way with director audio commentary! Looking forward to "Fallen" as well.

3. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks for the comments, Adam. I'm glad you liked it.

4. scruffy

scruffy Ensign

i loved this movie.

5. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Original links are now dead (YT says "not found"). Were these moved elsewhere or no longer available?

6. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

The only thing up for "Fallen" are some brief scenes in a demo reel for Dan (JacksonArcher).

New link for "Wake":

I guess we'll never get to see "Fallen". Last I recall, he had gotten it picked up for a film festival showing, I think by some company. I'm guessing something happened behind-the-scenes and it's now tied up and can't be released until cleared up.

Gary7 likes this.