Movie or TV episode help

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by RyanKCR, Jan 2, 2015.

1. RyanKCR

RyanKCR Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm trying to remember a show or movie where a group of teens are in car accident and go into a lake. They come out alive but not realizing they died and their bodies at still in the car and in the lake. If someone finds their bodies they will disappear.

Was this something or is my imagination running wild?

2. Sto-Vo-Kory

Sto-Vo-Kory Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sounds a little like Ravenswood that was on ABC Family. Was this a recent show/movie?

3. RyanKCR

It was years ago, not recent.

4. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Carnival of Souls is a 1962 film, which has been remade a couple of times (And I think also inspired a few TV Series episodes), with varying strayings in each version.

I think, one of the Final Destination or Tales of Terror (or one of those type Anthologies movies) did something like it.

There's another film too, I believe, which is probably what you're thinking of, but, I can't come up with the title at the moment

5. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Dead End is about a family, rather than a group of Teens/Young Adults (and they didn't end up in a lake). I think the movie that I'm am trying to remember that fits your parameters better, was from around the same time (Sometime between 1995 - 2005)

6. RyanKCR

I was thinking it was a Final Destination movie or very similar. But it didn't include violent deaths of each. They discovered that if their real bodies were found they would then die.

7. Showdown

Showdown Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I remember this episode. I thought it was the 2002 twilight zone, but I can't find the episode in Wikipedia. One of the teens believed they should be dead, but the others think its their second chance and leave it be. The one guy try pop their drowned bodies out the submerged car, but got all out except his own. His friends start drowning in school and vanish. He then realized too late it was a second chance at life and have to live with the fact he killed his friends.

8. Showdown

Showdown Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Found it. My memory was a little off. I remembered there were 4 teenagers and other stuff. I did remember correctly that if no one found out they died, then it is as if it never happened.

Series: Night Visions
    Episode 6: "If a Tree Falls", and also "The Occupant"

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSKojTw8R0[/yt]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSKojTw8R0

It's the first one.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  9. RyanKCR

That's it. Thank you!!! Now to find a way to watch it.