most watched series finales

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by CaptainDonovin, May 19, 2010.

1. CaptainDonovin

CaptainDonovin Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Because Lost is ending CNN has an article about most watched series finales & 'All Good Things...' ranked @ #11 behind 'Everybody Loves Raymond'.

So does anyone here remember where they were when it aired? I was w/ some friends watching, I think there was a marathon that day of the fans most loved episodes. Still love that show, more so than Generations.

Link - http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/18/most.watched.series.finales/index.html?hpt=Mid

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  2. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

I remember where I was. Ironically, I was sitting in the very spot I am right now.

I had a different recliner though.

I also remember that I had bad chinese food that night and got sick all over the floor five minutes before the episode ended.

3. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

27 million is great for syndication!

4. Kelso

Kelso Vice Admiral Admiral

On the destruct button until the last minute!
    I was twelve. AGT was a huuuge event for me. Epic.

5. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

I'd never seen so much publicity for trek in my life. It was all over. Huge event!

RAMA

6. Alrik

Alrik Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I remember watching it in my living room while my wife and son were asleep upstairs. IIRC, there was a special on right afterward hosted/narrated by Frakes.

7. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Yep, Journey's End it was called. Frakes hosted from the bridge set that had already been remodeled for GENERATIONS. In my area It was aired right before.