Contest: ENTER Misc Avatar Contest: most romantic spot to make love!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by think, Aug 3, 2021.

1. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

FB_IMG_1627949533876.jpg

From my vacation this is my most romantic place for love the surf and sunset as seen here moments ago.. Normal type avatar contest no actual sex pictures allowed. SAFE FOR WORK views.. 200 by 200 and less than 1 megabyte. If someone could resize this because my phone won't.. 2x entries allowed.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Non Sync likes this.
  2. think

I can give everyone a hint... In the form of a question... When the green Orion girls make love what is their favorite planet?? On this could be the image entry..I also did the size thing with the image--- as I am now back -- from vacation -

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    Kai "the spy" likes this.
  3. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

^Are there supposed to be so many people around?

This actually had me stumped a bit, as I usually do it in the back of a Volkswagen. So, I had to go with imagination and hearsay on this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

think likes this.
  4. think

The elevator is great!! Push the stop elevator button.. Back of a Volkswagen, sounds really difficult.. I think I did get a picture of the empty beach one time on this vacation... I am going to allow myself to change the image in an edit.. Thanks for the observation. well-- I can just edit that in right here-

Entry #1
    empty beach avatar 2.jpg

sameday beach and stuff just--- the one person in the original image was cropped out of the final avatar here- yet still having the lighthouse and sunset in there -- :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  5. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

This one was a little more difficult with the inclusion of the criterion that it needed to be suitable for lovemaking, as that eliminated a large number of romantic locations.

[​IMG]
    Cozy rustic cabin in the woods, with the fire crackling, and hopefully with the sound of the rain pattering against the roof (although if you can’t control the weather, I’ll try not to hold it against you).

[​IMG]
    Someplace like this, which allows you to sleep under a breathtaking canopy of stars, without having to actually sleep, you know... outdoors. As long as it’s in a secluded location, and there’s not any helicopter traffic or anything. But make sure to kill the interior lights, because those reflections are terrible!

(The nights may be wonderful, but as someone who is definitely not a morning person, the next morning here would be torture! :lol:)

think and Kai "the spy" like this.
  6. think

hey we have just 5 entries right now it has been like over a week--- I can let this go on --- but my next time I will have moments to create the voting thread like I do now will be after the august 22 so yeah either we hang on till then or I make the vote now.? I am thinking we might just hang on till then with only 5 entries?? so yeah till then-

7. think

Ok I guess nobody else is going to post any.. And I will put up the voting thread soon I have time now only because I can't sleep..

8. think