Contest: ENTER Misc Av Contest: 2018 Funny Memories

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TribbleFeeder, Dec 26, 2018.

1. TribbleFeeder

TribbleFeeder Rear Admiral Premium Member

Happy Holidays!

I figured in the spirit of the year end, this week’s contest could be a picture of your funniest 2018 memory! It can be a photo of something symbolizing it if you didn’t take a picture. :)

Standard av rules apply. 200 x 200 pixels max, 1 MB max, and please keep it work friendly!

The poll will go up Wednesday, January 2nd.

This is mine. My husband fell asleep at a Slayer concert this summer. I managed to capture it. The man can sleep anywhere, even while metal music is blaring with full pyro. :lol:

Sleepy Slayer:
    EE8A9B66-C926-44A9-8A73-E2C180A44757.jpeg

Marynator and Random_Spock like this.
  2. Marynator

Marynator Queen of all the Realms Premium Member

I'm sorry @TribbleCookie, at first I read this as "Favorite Memories" instead of "Funny Memories!"

So I have a new entry, and I'm going with my cat Lucy. She's been very silly all year, especially as it's just been us two living here, and I tried to get a good picture of one evening when she tried to climb up my leg to force me to pet her. She's just so bold, and she doesn't care what I'm doing!

[​IMG]

3. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]
    So, this is from ComicCon Germany back in June, but the real story is about the shirt. I told it before, I think in the photo thread, how Elizabeth Henstridge said during her panel how "emotionally attached" she had grown "with these characters" (meaning the Agents of SHIELD characters), while I was wearing that exact shirt, and when I got her autograph after the panel and pointed that out to her, she asked to take a picture of me (or more likely my shirt, I haven't actually seen the photo) because she liked it so much and wanted to get one of her own.

TribbleFeeder, Marynator and Brefugee like this.
  4. RunningValkyrie

RunningValkyrie Captain Captain

Me and my friend went to the rocky horror picture show audience participation during Stockholm Pride. It was a really fun experience!

[​IMG]

Kai "the spy" and TribbleFeeder like this.
  5. TribbleFeeder

TribbleFeeder Rear Admiral Premium Member

Thanks for the entries guys!!

I’m hoping for a couple more, putting the poll up tomorrow. :)