Michael Clayton Related Question - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Hermiod, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I watched Michael Clayton a few weeks ago and something has been bugging me since. It's not a problem with the film, which is great, but with something familiar about it.

The scene where the two men kill Arthur Edens by injecting him with an overdose of the medication he was already taking between his toes to make it look like a suicide.

I immediately realised that's what they were doing as soon as they took his shoe off. I am certain I have seen or read about someone else doing it in another film, a book or a TV show. Maybe a murder mystery show, for some reason I keep thinking Colombo or CSI.

Any clues ? :confused:

2. ladyheather69

ladyheather69 Captain Captain

I can't remember the episode, but yes, I believe they made mention of that type of injection site in CSI.

Gee...now I have to go look for it :)

3. StolenThunder

StolenThunder Poster Premium Member

CSI is a pretty likely source. As secret murder methods go though it's relatively well known.

(What an odd sentence to write!)

4. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

It was just spoken and didn't show anything, but in 'Courage Under Fire,' Denzel Washington is questioning Matt Damon and asks how he hides the track marks from his heroin use, and Ilario (Damon) says that he shoots up between his toes.

And I agree that Michael Clayton is a fantastic film; it's one of my favorites from last year.