Spoilers Metrons

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by urbandk, Apr 20, 2019.

1. urbandk

urbandk Commodore Commodore

Since the Metrons mention they might contact humanity again in around a thousand years, perhaps humanity has evolved in the 33rd century and part of the conflict might arise out of the vacuum left behind. This would be consistent with all of Q's talk about the possibilities of existence (all good things)

Starflight likes this.
  2. NewHeavensNewEarth

NewHeavensNewEarth Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

If they link it with "Calypso," judging by Craft (and his family), I'd say no.

3. urbandk

I'm thinking more like what happened in tng the hunted. Some evolve. Some resist.

4. urbandk

This would also be consistent with Daniels' remarks about how he's not exactly human.

5. NewHeavensNewEarth

NewHeavensNewEarth Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Unless they're going about it by artificial means, a thousand years doesn't make much of a difference for something that supposedly takes millions of years. But I've wanted to explore Q's remarks more, too.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    urbandk likes this.
  6. Starflight

Starflight Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'd love to see the Metrons, but as a minor Federation member world. Hate them, massive hypocrites. HATE THEM.

For them to ultimately abandon their beliefs about superiority, realise the universe outside their borders isn't actually full of savages, and join the Federation as equals would be pretty sweet.

publiusr and urbandk like this.