Mad Men Season Four (spoilers obviously)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by sidious618, Oct 14, 2010.

1. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

I haven't seen a Mad Man discussion around in a while and that's too bad because it's been amazing this season. The scene between Midge and Don in this past week's episode where he gave her money was heartbreaking and one of the most written, acted and directed scenes I've seen in a long time.

Not to mention that awesome job Jon Hamm has been doing so far this season. With Cranston out of the running next Emmy awards Hamm should have it locked up.

2. Kelso

Kelso Vice Admiral Admiral

On the destruct button until the last minute!
    It's still the only show I won't miss. Yeah, this season has been great.

I've been really impressed with the little girl that plays Sally.

3. sidious618

Kiernan Shipka is great as Sally. She's a great character, too. I think she is more mature than her mother. :lol:

4. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

^
    That's for damn sure! :lol:

John Slattery and Elizabeth Moss are great too.

And I agree - Mad Men has been pretty damn good since it's beginning, but this season has just been firing on all cylinders all season long ... from "Sword and the Chrysanthemum" onward, especially. I am both quite anxious to see next week's finale and at the same time don't want to because it'll be another damn year before season five airs.

5. sidious618

I honestly have no idea what will happen in the finale. Mad Men never does the predictable and yet it never feels cheap.