List of SNW episodes you know they'll do

Then tell a funnier one. ;)
uQA9pSx.gif

:p

It'll be all about explaining how the Discovery era turned into the TOS era:
1. L'rell will be deposed by a new group of Klingons who will force the frontline troops to remove their ridges. Again.
2. Pike gets frustrated at more technological failures, and orders a complete overhaul of the turboshaft, the touch screens, the robots...
3. After the holodeck episode, Pike sends a request that holodecks be completely banned and their use classified for 100 years. The Federation Council agrees in settlement for a lawsuit.
4. A four-part episode with Admiral Blackman, the power-mad Director of the Starfleet Uniform Division, as he visits the Enterprise and Pike must endure his humiliations more and more.
5. Spock gets his memory wiped by a secret Romulan agent, and many mundane memories (like the Klingon cloak of the last two years) are gone forever.

I just want it to have 7 seasons with 26 episodes per season. All just vignettes of Pike getting ready.

It'll be all about explaining how the Discovery era turned into the TOS era:
1. L'rell will be deposed by a new group of Klingons who will force the frontline troops to remove their ridges. Again.
2. Pike gets frustrated at more technological failures, and orders a complete overhaul of the turboshaft, the touch screens, the robots...
3. After the holodeck episode, Pike sends a request that holodecks be completely banned and their use classified for 100 years. The Federation Council agrees in settlement for a lawsuit.
4. A four-part episode with Admiral Blackman, the power-mad Director of the Starfleet Uniform Division, as he visits the Enterprise and Pike must endure his humiliations more and more.
5. Spock gets his memory wiped by a secret Romulan agent, and many mundane memories (like the Klingon cloak of the last two years) are gone forever.

I get that these are jokes... but I actually am expecting some of this.

Has anyone said "the time travel episode that gets undone at the end and never actually happened" yet? I didn't see anyone post it, but I might have miseed it.

They were on Kirk's Enterprise ten years later and referenced as being part of the childhood experience of multiple characters who grew up before TNG, so holodecks are clearly always supposed to have been there. The 1701-D version was just the newest iteration of a familiar technology, but one that was so much better the TNG crew were actually amazed by it. No different than going from a late 90s desktop with terrible performance and no memory to a mid-2000s desktop with super fast performance and 100gb of storage.

They were on Kirk's Enterprise ten years later and referenced as being part of the childhood experience of multiple characters who grew up before TNG, so holodecks are clearly always supposed to have been there. The 1701-D version was just the newest iteration of a familiar technology, but one that was so much better the TNG crew were actually amazed by it. No different than going from a late 90s desktop with terrible performance and no memory to a mid-2000s desktop with super fast performance and 100gb of storage.

I'm making fun of people who hold an opposite view. That was a joke. Jesus Christ, man.

Back