List Only! Last Star Trek Episode You Watched

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Kes2370, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

DS9 "By Inferno's Light" on H&I.
    So not only did the Dominion leave the runabout nearby to help with the escape. They also repaired it's battle damage?
    ENT "E2" on H&I.
    If I were Trip. I'd consider this proof that he and T'Pol are destined to be together.
    And immediately return to their nightly neural pressure sessions...with the happy ending.

2. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

DIS - The Wolf Inside

3. Joanna McCoy-Kirk

Joanna McCoy-Kirk Commodore Commodore

The Forgotten (ENT Blu-ray)

4. Vger23

Vger23 Vice Admiral Admiral

DSC- The Wolf Inside
    VOY- Hope and Fear (first time I'd seen this...I know many think this was derivative and manipulative...but I kinda liked it!)

5. Captain Rob

DS9 "Dr Bashir, I Presume?" on H&I.
    It always seemed to me that Bashir's childhood developmental issues would allow for him to undergo legal genetic treatment.
    Always cringe when Admiral Bennett talks about why the genetic ban is still in place. By saying Khan was 200 years ago. Oops.
    ENT: "The Council"
    So did Travis just hold his breath when everyone left the shuttlepod in their space suits? He's still flying around in his regular uniform. It doesn't make sense tha the would change into a suit and then back again. And then do it again when the team returned, when they needed to be fast.

6. Balok's Decoy

Balok's Decoy Commodore Commodore

The other day I was sick with the stomach flu and decided to finally wrap up my first viewing of DS9. Watched The Final Chapter in one day:

"Penumbra"
    "Til Death Do Us Part"
    "Strange Bedfellows"
    "The Changing Face of Evil"
    "When It Rains..."
    "Tacking Into the Wind"
    "Extreme Measures"
    "The Dogs of War"
    "What You Leave Behind"

I'll try to do a recap of my complete DS9 viewing soon, in the DS9 subforum. I have a lot to say about it. For now though, I'll just say that watching DS9 for the first time, all the way through like this, was the best TV experience of my entire life.

Garth Rockett likes this.
  7. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Admiral

"In a Mirror, Darkly"

Vulcans were kinda dumb. They had been studying humanity for at least a century. What did they expect to happen when they landed in Montana?

8. suarezguy

suarezguy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Voyager "Message in a Bottle" (OK)

9. May 20

May 20 Consumer of cookies and milk Premium Member

"Blink of an Eye" - VOY on DVD

My son sat and watched the whole thing with me and was mesmerized by the story. Yep, that fills my nerd-mom's heart with all the warm fuzzies. :luvlove: ;) :cool:

10. The Lonely Man

The Lonely Man Commander Red Shirt

TNG - The Offspring.

Excellent, Picard at his brilliant best defending Data to the Admiral.
    Riker attempting to Flirt with Lal.
    Data -
    " Commander, what are your intentions towards my daughter " ?

The look on Rikers face is priceless.

May 20 likes this.
  11. Stephen!

Stephen! Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

"The Darkness and the Light" (DS9)
    "The Ascent" (DS9)
    "The Begotten" (DS9)

12. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

Projections - Voyager

13. Captain Rob

DS9 "A Simple Investigation" on H&I.
    At the beginning you'd think that a person being vaporized by a weapon would trigger some sort of alarm.
    ENT "Countdown" on H&I.
    You'd think that the last place the Xindi would take the precious time to arm the weapon would be in the middle of a firefight.

14. Betelnut

Betelnut Ensign Red Shirt

DS9, The Magnificent Ferangi

Kilana2 likes this.
  15. Garth Rockett

Garth Rockett Commodore Commodore

Half a Life (TNG) on DVD - love David Ogden Stiers' performance in this one.

How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth (TAS) on Netflix - one of my favorite TAS concepts, but perhaps too many James Doohan voices in this one.

16. Gul Sengosts

Gul Sengosts Commander Red Shirt

VOY: s6e06: Riddles

God, not another Neelix+Tuvok episode. That's the most annoying character combo in Trek history (except for the one where Tuvok kills Neelix).

17. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Having been a fan of TWoK, the whole repeat of the radiation chamber and 'Khan' scream has always irked me about this feature -- right up to the intercom request made to Kirk suggesting, "... you'd better come down here. Better hurry." Irritating is what it is ... but had I not been aware of STAR TREK II, I wouldn't have been able to take exception to any of it and I try watching it with that frame of mind. Otherwise this is a very entertaining film and a worthy entry, in its own right. As this is the current incarnation of The Classic Series characters, they are the only 'real' ones, if you like and Kirk & Company are in excellent hands. Had JJ Abrams rebooted STAR TREK as a TV series, instead of a movie series, I'd probably never want to watch the original cast, anymore ...

18. JesterFace

JesterFace Fleet Captain Commodore

DS9

On my way through season 7, I'm just not feeling it anymore...
    Last one I was watching was 'Strange Bedfellows' and I'm not sure if I skipped some scenes, but during some episode(s) I did.

Is this when I'm losing interest in DS9? Some scenes just feel so stereotypical it's silly.

Sad thing about a weak episode near the end of DS9 is the continuing storyline. There might be something that has effects on all the remaining episodes but it's silly to watch a weak episode just for that one thing... That is a weakness in continuing storylines.

(I guess all this could be said in a thread of its own but it might not be smart to create one just to complain)

19. Use of Time

Use of Time Commodore Commodore

Flesh and Blood

20. Captain Rob

ENT "Zero Hour" on H&I.
    Always a great ep but a few nitpicks.
    Hoshi should have told Archer the entire disabling sequence on the weapon instead of one item at a time.
    Everyone should have beamed back together.
    Travis needs his eyes checked. When he and Trip broke through the clouds above San Francisco he said everything looked normal. Compared to WW2, from the air San Francisco looks a lot different TODAY. I'm sure it will look even more different in a couple hundred years.

21. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

TOS - All Our Yesterdays