[Just for fun] Your favorite...at Quark’s?

Rakajino, followed by Jamacian coffee -- double strong, double sweet -- and that Bajoran springwine that was mentioned a few times.

Reactions: kkt
Why are they going on about "our recipes are the real recipes"? DS9 is a fictional show, and I'm pretty sure that in filming they used nonalcoholic substitutes so the actors wouldn't be sloshed by Take 12. One person's interpretation of a drink is no more real than anybody else's.

These are the real recipes served at Quark's from Star Trek: The Experience in Vegas. At least according to the guys who posted it.

By popular demand, The Ugly Couch Show is proud to bring you the actual Drink Recipes from Quark’s Bar at Star Trek: The Experience. Remember, 80s Jeff was a bartender there for years, and we all worked there, so we know what we’re talking about. (These are the real deal, and all other sites featuring “star trek drinks” are full of crap.)

These are the real recipes served at Quark's from Star Trek: The Experience in Vegas. At least according to the guys who posted it.

Just because they bought the Star Trek name doesn't make their recipes more valid than anyone else's.

I'm not sure why this is such a big stumbling block for you. If these guys were bartenders at Quark's in Vegas and are telling us these are the authentic recipes used there, what's the problem?

Quark seemed to depend heavily on the replicators to keep the drinks and food coming.
I thought that was what the replimat was for and Quarks had legit real food. Huh.

Anyway, people saying Hasparat that makes me curious too. I imagine Ratkagino has as much or if not more caffeine than coffee being how addictive it was. I assume it has it anyway. The weird thing I find id that so many planets have different versions of what earth has like Bajorin wine, Klingon wine etc. Or is that just what humans refer to this as.

Anyway...I remember Riker happily diving into Klingon food prepping himself to serve on a Klingon ship. Gagh may be interesting though they peculiarly look like earthworms. Kanar too though it looks like a blue Hi-C drink. :lol:

Back