Jonathanland Independence Day (2010)

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by admiralxgmx, Apr 10, 2009.

?

Will you celebrate this holiday in 2010?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Maby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

66.7%
  1. admiralxgmx

admiralxgmx Lieutenant Junior Grade

Jonathanland (under the leadership of Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald) will be having it's first independence day on January 10, 2010 (Jonathanland was founded on January 10, 2009 by Prime Minister Jonathan McDonald). You don't have to be a citizen of Jonathanland to celebrate this holiday, so you can celebrate Jonathanland's independence anywhere, even in countries other than Jonathanland. Jonathanland Independence Day is very similar to the United States Independence Day (which is commonly referred to as the "Fourth of July"), you even shoot off fireworks, just like you would for the United States Independence Day (which is on July 4, since the United States was founded on July 4, 1776 by George Washington [with help from the other founding fathers]). Please set your RSVP to "attending" (and invite all your friends) if you plan on celebrating (or atleast observing/recognizing Jonathanland Independence Day [2010]) on the Facebook event, which can be found at the following URL: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=48916484123

2. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

What on earth is this all about? :cardie:

3. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

I'd say this would be more at home in the Websites Forum. Scotty, energize me....

4. kv1at3485

kv1at3485 Commodore Commodore

Ah, xgmx, I see you're still in the business of spamming wikis and forums. :lol:

5. admiralxgmx

admiralxgmx Lieutenant Junior Grade

Why was this moved? This is about the country, not "Web Sites/Design".