Is God eating us right now?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jayson1, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I was thinking about how some define, God. God is everywhere and everything. If that is true then doesn't that mean we are inside of him/she/it right now? If we are in a state of decay, from aging then how is that different from being digested? When we are conceived I asume that is the moment, where God consumes us because wouldn't this be the moment in which our soul first enter's into God? We then live and then die. Living is the digestion and our souls living our bodies is God basically taking a dump because we are then expelled from exsitence to a new state of being. Once their we no longer decay and we no longer can even be consumed since we can't be reborn.

Granted this isn't the end of our journey because God also is supose to be all knowing, to be all knowing he has to be able to experience everything from what has happened to a infiinite number of scenario's. Inifinite is of course a big number since it has no end. that means at one point we have to become God and do the exact same thing just so God can be God because if he doesn't do this he can't be all-knowing without having the experience take place. That means we will basically have to eat ourself as well just so God can have that experience to fit the definition of a all knowing being.

Jason

2. Spot261

Spot261 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm beginning to understand your reputation.

Balok's Decoy and Jedman67 like this.
  3. psCargile

psCargile Captain Captain

You're writing a paper on nerds aren't you?

4. Jayson1

No I just like to think about things. People spend way to much time on the boring crap of everyday life to actually try and think about how weird the world is.

Jason

5. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

No, it's Cthulhu who's eating us. God is the waiter.

shapeshifter and Balok's Decoy like this.
  6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I read this as a sexual question :(

bbjeg and 1001001 like this.
  7. Jayson1

I wasn't thinking about sex. Granted that is also going to be a issue with God. God is basically a infinite amount of contradictions that have to happen for him to be God. To use the eating example here is another thing that is/has to happen. If God is eating us and we are God, he/she/it is basically being a cannibal by eating himself which is us. The neat thing though is he is also a vegan because that is yet another experience. Another thing is God has to at some point not exist to exist so he knows what that would be like but he also to not exsit and not know what that is like so he can know what that is like.

Jason

8. psCargile

psCargile Captain Captain

I'm God. I apologize; all this "creation" as you call, it is the rough draft. That's why it's kind of shitty. Be thankful you aren't experiencing the outline, those poor, poor bastards. The finale version is complete, but you aren't going to see it.

Oh, and all the religions are correct, even the polytheisms, and Satanism. Once you get that squared in your head, you'll be on to something. *wink

Orac likes this.
  9. Asbo Zaprudder

10. JeffinOakland

JeffinOakland Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

God is incompetent or at least inexcusably sloppy and lazy

11. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

You're not being digested by your God, the universe you inhabit is the surface of his scrotum, when natural disasters occur that's your creator scratching his nuts. Believe it.

bbjeg likes this.
  12. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

I don't know about the boss--but my guardian angel certainly has a drinking problem.

Never on the job.

13. tharpdevenport

tharpdevenport Admiral Admiral

I remember several years ago somebody linking to an old archive of the site that was for looks only. Is that still around? I might be worth a laugh to read some of those old JAyson threads about Superman farting and monkeys and what not.

The real question is not whether he is eating us, but if he is doing it with some fava beans a nice chianti.

14. Spot261

If we are made in His image,would that not be cannibalism?

Is the light we see as we pass on a reflection in the water at the bottom of the bowl?

15. Asbo Zaprudder

No more than chewing fingernails, swallowing boogers, or swallowing a lover's emissions from their prostate or Skene's glands.
    More likely, it's the light at the end of His alimentary canal?

16. Spot261

So is God eating me or ejaculating you?

Or both?

17. Asbo Zaprudder

God moves in a mysterious way
    His wonders to perform

18. Spot261

If I end my days smeared on an old tatty pair of boxer shorts I'm blaming you.

19. Asbo Zaprudder

20. Spot261

You are just about the most despicable man on the planet.