Is Gmunoz still active and where and how can I contact him

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Acenos, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Acenos

Acenos Lieutenant Red Shirt

I tried accessing Nexus Mods for his Bridge commander mods but it seems that most of the Mods on Nexus seem to be removed/set to hidden thanks to gamefront being brought back online.

2. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

Not sure what this has to do with Trek. It also sounds like a doxxing request.

A general search turned up a mention of a Gmunoz in the Fan Art forum...maybe you'd want to try there, or Trek Gaming perhaps if you're looking for gaming mods.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  3. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

I’ve reopened this and moved it to Trek Gaming. There maybe a response coming from another poster.

4. Tim Thomason

Tim Thomason Commodore Commodore

Well, his Game Front account is online, with a private message feature and only two mods recovered. He also published an email address with one of the mods, explicitly so you can contact him that way.

I can't find any evidence that he's been active in the last three years or so, but he might respond to email or PM.

5. Acenos

Acenos Lieutenant Red Shirt

Can i access that adress through Gmail?

6. Kor

Kor Admiral Admiral

If it is a standard modern email address including "@" and a domain, then yes, you can send a message from gmail specifying that email address as the recipient. But there's no guarantee that the email address is still active.

Kor