Injustice 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JD, May 20, 2017.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Injustice 2, the second game in the DC Comics based fighting game series was released this Tuesday. The game picks up five years after the first one, with Superman now in prison and many of his allies hiding out. Batman and his allies attempts to repair the damage done by the Regime are complicated when a new supervillain group known as The Society appears, lead by Gorilla Grodd and including Scarecrow, Bane, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Deadshot, Captain Cold, Reverse Flash, and Cheetah, who are later revealed to be part of a bigger plot by another villain.
    Story trailer:

Gameplay trailer:

Fighters lineup:
    * = new characters
    **=DLC
    Batman
    Superman
    Supergirl*
    Wonder Woman
    Robin (Damian Wayne, who appeared as Nightwing in the first game)
    Black Canary *
    Swanp Thing*
    Catwoman
    Cheetah*
    Cyborg
    Dr. Fate*
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, who was a Sinestro Corps member in the first game)
    Firestorm*
    Green Arrow
    Black Adam
    Captain Cold*
    Scarecrow*
    Darkseid**
    The Joker
    Starfire**
    Red Hood**
    Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat character)**
    There are also at some characters who appear as alternate skins for other characters, such as Power Girl for Supergirl, and John Stewart for Hal Jordan. Those are the only ones I've heard about, but there might be more.
    So far I'm on Chapter 4 of 12 and I am loving it, the story is great and the gameplay is a blast.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wow, is nobody else on here playing this?

3. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would be, but I'm primarily a pc gamer so it's not out (yet hopefully).

I came late to the first one too, but I do fancy this one.

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I finished up the story mode today, and the whole thing was awesome. I really hope we get a 3rd one. I started working on the Mutiverse now. I started the "world" that will get me the Wonder Woman movie costume. It's only available until the end of the week so I'm going have to try to finish it either tomorrow or Friday.