If you had a chance...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by JanewayRulz!, May 8, 2010.

1. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

...to be IN an episode of Voyager, which would you pick and why? No, you can't be a major character, but can be one of the "lower decks" characters either named or unnamed.

I'd like to have been one of the 33 crewmen who accessed Tuvok's "insurrection program" in "Worst Case Scenario".

:cool:

2. tkron

tkron Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I would've liked to be in that episode where Species 8472 impersonates various Starfleet people. You can just put me at the helm on Paris' day off, I don't care. Or give me those scenes with Chakotay on 8472's training base; I would have loved to act opposite him!

3. vas2009

vas2009 Captain Captain

I would have liked to be in Good Shepard getting private lessons with the Captain ;)

4. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

Either "Unforgettable" because I've had a HUGE crush on Virginia Madsen for years.

or

"Concerning Flight" because it would be a great honor to meet John Ryes Davies.

5. Udat

Udat Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I liked to be a drone, no lines for me please.

6. THE_FETT

THE_FETT Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I would like to have been someone who died in the first episode; when the tractor beam from the Delta quadrant sucks them in.

Or just someone killed by an exploding console somewhere during the series. If I also could've done a Wilhelm scream after getting exploded that would've been gravy.

7. July

July Ensign Newbie

I would like to fly the ship when Tom isn't available, maybe in "Thirty Days" or when he was on an aways mission.

8. kes7

kes7 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Give me Sarah Silverman's part in "Future's End." (Rain Robinson? Was that her name?) That episode looked like so much fun to make. (Although I'm not sure I could say "freakasaurus" with a straight face. I'm smirking just TYPING it.)

9. Adm_Hawthorne

Adm_Hawthorne Admiral Admiral

Okay, this one had me stumped for a while. I've finally settled on "Basics". I think there's something to be said of the crew bonding that went into that survival trip that I would have liked to experience.

10. Cornholio

Cornholio Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

'the Killing Game' so I could check out Jeri Ryan in that black sweater. just thinkin' about it gives me that special feeling.

11. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

12. AuntKate

AuntKate Commodore Commodore

I'd want to be Ayala. He is one of the few crew members who was around all the way through the series.

13. Klingon Empire

Klingon Empire Captain Captain

One of the Junior Officers on the bridge. Opposite Tuvok or Kim or Chakotay.

14. JanewayRulz!

I remembered another "place" I would have killed to be during the "Counterpoint" line by line recap.

I want to be one of the security ensigns outside Kayshyk's quarters when he invites Janeway in and she shoots him down.

"At ease."

Indeed! :guffaw:

15. henbane

henbane Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'd like to have been Constance Goodheart in Bride of Chaotica

16. Itachi

Itachi Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Resolutions, I am a J/Cer but thats not the reason. I want to play with the monkey!:D lol hey i was like 5 when I started watching voyager and it happend because of the monkey... i thought it was Spike from Ace Ventura.:p

17. JanewayRulz!

Suddenly I feel so old. Please tell me you watched it in the first run.

Thinking back to that ep, I think I would have liked (since I can't be Janeway on the planet with that handsome XO) to have been one of the lower decks co-conspirators
    that Harry enlisted to swing B'Elanna to his side in that mess hall scene. Hogan was one, and I don't think we ever learned the name of the other female crewman at the table.

18. Ensign Johnson

Ensign Johnson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

This is the first episode that popped into my mind too. I'm glad they had an episode with random crewmen without killing them. But it would be fun to play a random yellowshirt that dies.

19. Itachi

:lol: Yea it was the first run. I'm almost 20 now... damn now i feel old. lol

20. Itachi

Don't you find it funny that In voyager the yellow shirts are the ones always getting killed and the red shirts are important and in TOS its the red shirts are getting killed and the yellows are important. Just something i felt like mentioning.