If Odo Infiltrated DS9...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by NeroShrimp, Jul 14, 2014.

1. NeroShrimp

NeroShrimp Lieutenant Red Shirt

If Odo had done what Rom had attempted to do while the station was still under Dominion rule, would they still have arrested him and sentence him to execution? I personally think that the Female Shifter would have found an excuse to let him go. I mean, with the way Wayoun worshiped him and the way the Founder kept trying to return him to the Great Link, I couldn't imagine them killing Odo. The saying goes, "No Changeling has ever harmed another." At the same time, I'm sure there are exceptions.

2. Reeborg

Reeborg Commander Red Shirt

What do you think when hearing: "Bringing Odo home to the Great Link means more to us than the entire Alpha Quadrant." If Odo had known that earlier the whole war would have been avoided.

3. doctorfoto

doctorfoto Commodore Commodore

I think Rom was necessary because he had the needed technical know-how to get the minefield running.

4. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Odo would never have been executed by the Dominion. Worst thing the Founder world have done is kick him off the station.

Of course if Odo ever changed sides the war would have been over in a week. That's just how much the Federation relied on trusting Odo.

5. NeroShrimp

NeroShrimp Lieutenant Red Shirt

It's too bad Odo was considered to be the enemy even though he was on the side of the solids. However, Odo did seem to be torn at times between the Founders or the solids. I could tell his heart was to be with his people at the same time he know what the Female Changeling was doing was wrong. If Kira was a Changeling, I'm sure the circumstances would be much more different.

6. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    The Female Shiften could have chosen to punish him somehow (they've done that in the past), but not to execute him.