How long will each episode be available online to stream?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by Admiral Archer, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Captain Captain

Apologies if the answer has been posted already, but I have not seen this addressed before.My question is, after each episode airs for the first time, how long will that episode remain available to stream online until they take it down (assuming certain reports are correct and they do eventually take each episode down)? If anyone knows yet, please let me know. Thanks! :)

2. Krandor

Krandor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Both other original CBSAA series have had no episodes removed from CBSAA. I expect discovery to be the same.

3. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Captain Captain

OH THANK GOD. I was so worried. I had read somewhere that there were plans to remove each episode after a set amount of time. I'm glad that this is not the case. Thanks so much!

4. Krandor

That was people speculating. I'm going off what they have done for BBOTT and Good Fight. Both still have all episodes available on CBSAA.

5. Kor

Kor Fleet Admiral Admiral

So once all episodes in a season are available, you could sign up for CBSAA, binge-watch, then cancel your subscription, and do the same thing all over again for the next season a year later and save a bundle?

Kor

6. Krandor

Sure.