Golf with Garrett Wang for Charity!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by FansForLife, Jul 11, 2007.

1. FansForLife

FansForLife Ensign Newbie

Celebrities Team Up With Followers For Fun, Sun, Charity, And A Little Golf Too!
    July 11, 2007/Ventura, CA -- Fans For Life is sponsoring a Celebrity Golf Tournament at the Scholl Canyon Golf Club in Glendale, CA on Saturday, October 6, 2007 to benefit the AIDS Service Center of Pasadena (and other selected charities). Foursomes consisting of one genre celebrity and three fans will play eighteen holes in a scramble format. Tee times will start at 8 a.m with driving range time and lunch included, and a spectator's gallery will be available at selected locations on the course. An awards banquet and auction will be held in the evening, where fans will be able to visit with a celebrity at their dinner table and bid on items in a live auction.

Confirmed participants at this time include actors John Billingsley (Star Trek Enterprise), Dominic Keating (Star Trek Enterprise, upcoming Heroes), Connor Trinneer (Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek Enterprise), and Garrett Wang (Star Trek Voyager), along with Garret Maggart (The Sentinel), Claudia Christian (Babylon 5), and Spencer Garrett (I-Man). Marc B. Lee will serve as the Master of Ceremonies.

The Aids Service Center provides services and advocacy for individuals throughout LA County impacted by and at risk from HIV/AIDS - According to John Billingsley, who serves on ASC's Board, he's looking forward to participating "because the money goes to a terrific organization and it's a wonderful opportunity to publicly humiliate myself".

Come out and golf with the stars you love best from your favorite television shows and movies! After a hard day at the links, you can relax with the actors at our awards banquet and charity auction.

For additional information, contact:
    info@fans-for-life.org
    www.fans-for-life.org

2. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm not into the convention scene, but as a avid golfer, this sounds like a good time. Besides, I have a sister not too far away that's been bugging me about not visiting her: It'd be a good way to get that obligation out of the way and maybe have some fun along the way. I'll have to look into this further.

3. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & Somewhere..! Moderator

Sounds fun. Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the country.

4. FansForLife

Good news!
    Ticket information is now available. Our celebrity list is growing so be sure to check back for updates! Let us know if you'd like to see someone there and we'll do our best to make it so!

5. FansForLife

Tickets are on sale! Keep checking back for updates on who gets added...

6. Ezri

Ezri Captain Captain

If this golf outing happen on July 11 2007 why are tickets still being sold ? SO CONFUSED

7. FansForLife

Fans For Life is sponsoring a Celebrity Golf Tournament at the Scholl Canyon Golf Club in Glendale, CA on Saturday, October 6, 2007 to benefit the AIDS Service Center of Pasadena (and other selected charities).

8. Ezri

Ezri Captain Captain

Me bad

9. FansForLife

We had a great opportunity to make this tournament even better! In order to take advantage of this, the tournament has been bumped back to May 3, 2008. This will give fans much more time to plan and save!