Gazomgs Art & Images

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by gazomg, Apr 14, 2012.

1. gazomg

gazomg Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

you mean like the red squadron logo ?

The valiant crew wore the little star and delta seen in the red squad logo as a sort of pin.

2. fireproof78

fireproof78 Vice Admiral Admiral

Right. I was just imagining it as something goes inside the assignment patch, like for the Marine division.

gazomg likes this.
  3. gazomg

if a logo exists in trek I try to make my version based on that, if however no logo exists like the naval fleet then I will tend to make my own usually in the circular or triangular form

4. fireproof78

I might try to mess with it. I'm not great at it (by far) but I basically imagined using that as the assignment patch designation for a Marine, like the command arrow or science circle inside the delta.

gazomg likes this.
  5. gazomg

6. fireproof78

That Fleet Operations Centre one turned out good. What are the graphics inside the logo?

Also, I am really enjoying the Crossover section. Not sure if you were familiar with the show Seaquest at all, but it had a bit of a Star Trek vibe to it. But, I might be the only one who remembers the show :D

Good work as always.

7. gazomg

Never seen Seaquest, then never saw Star Wars, Firefly or a whole heap of stuff I did in the crossovers.

As for the centre of the operations logo, it was a simple pattern that I embossed and shaded. Its a pattern I use in countless logos, used the red version in the daedulus logo, the yellow version in the stargazer logo etc...i liked the pattern and with the right shading look like it has depth