Gamish? A mix and match characters plots settings into one tv work.

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by think, Feb 15, 2018.

1. think

think About it! Premium Member

I am looking for ideas... in that, well.
    We take your most or least favorite show on tv or favorite movie. (or even book)
    add to it characters from other shows and movies or books.
    We or you can then create a plot or not.. or just post it to have us think of plots and locations?
    locations can be varied or mixed.

The idea is to develop a feasible and or absurd type show or movie in this thread.

I keep thinking this is like an animaniacs type cartoon... NOT you know the animaniacs do lots of ... reenactments I am looking for new mixes of stuff. of course star trek is known for doing things like this with history mostly but not... say other things from other ... franchises ---

I have had been working, first on paper, then on the computer, then....in my head (I guess) to combine star trek and --- star wars... this is by putting a new crew from star trek together in the starwars universe..just enter the galactic traveling ship and follow the timelines back to star wars. I know this has been done a lot and with lots of various simulations--- but I am moving on to put different movies or shows into a mix...

since as I know this happens often I was hoping to get new ideas and such were we can add to each other's Ideas..
    all for fun It is not like when I was researching how you keep your fingernails trimmed thread posts this time.

let's start by putting = Gomer Pyle in a new setting along the lines of SeaQuest 2032 (ok so that went nowheres)
    you can see why I need help with this? :)

or maybe something in science fiction with say Lazarus Long from the time enough for love, novel group.. he can be a good starting post and we put his "actions" in some kind of wizard of oz thing..? OK = anyway I hope there are trekBBS people who can get better ideas to form together - then me... I would like to read your ideas...and this is mostly open ended. I guess.

2. flandry84

flandry84 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The Beverly hillbillies intersect with the housewives of said hills...actually I want to see that show.

think likes this.
  3. think

Possibly --- housewives from the future --- say like house men of something like palm springs --- or
    well setting is sometimes a mute point but OK the honeymooners on in dr who's universe's ?
    Dr Who can actual adapt and do things along these lines --- or such... Maybe It --- by Stephen King- meets those housewives..??/

4. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Then follow it up with Duck Dynasty moving into the neighborhood from Dynasty, hilarity ensues.

think likes this.
  5. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Survivor and The Walking Dead

People are on a reality game show when suddenly the production crew disappears. The camera men, Probst. They wonder what is going on, so they go outside the boundaries contestants are allowed to go, and see the camera men being torn apart by zombies. Now they have to make real survival decisions.

think likes this.
  6. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Gomer Pyle USMC and Full Metal Jacket.

think likes this.
  7. think

yes...LOL

A younger Gomer Pyle.. of course but who would he play though in Full Metal Jacket.?