Game: Movies Verses Movies - Science Fiction & Fantasy

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by bbjeg, Oct 15, 2013.

1. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

A game facing characters, factions, and mythos against each other from any science fiction & fantasy movie.

*RULES*
    In your post include your opinion on who would win in the previous post, an explanation why, then a new match (science fiction & fantasy related). I'll start:

Shield Vs. the Men In Black? (Bonus: If it's definitely MIB then Shield and the Avengers Vs. The MIB)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  2. Nine of Four

Nine of Four Commander Red Shirt

MIB

Shield and the Avengers v.s. MIB

3. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

^That was my bonus question for you but I'll answer it anyway (and you have to say why you made your choice).
    Shield with Avengers. The MIB can handle big aliens but there's not much I imagine they can do against the Hulk.

The Enterprise (TOS or NuTrek) vs. an Imperial class Star Destroyer?

4. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Enterprise maneuvers and fires at warp speed. It would make quick work of any Imperial ship.

Daleks vs Borg

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I don't know if the Borg can reach the organic part of the Dalek and if their armor starts to be assimilated, they'll self destruct. The Dalek could win but if the Borg adapt to their weapons, I'll call it a draw.

Batman (Dark Night with arsenal) Vs. Wolverine (Hugh Jackman with any vehicle he can steal)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013