• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Spoilers Futurama season 14 (11) discussion thread

  • Thread starter The Nightmare Doctor
  • Start date
I love The Simpsons and Futurama, so I don't know why I never checked it out. I think it was just one where every time I was going to start it, something came out that I wanted to see one of the other streaming services, like a Star Trek, Star Wars, or MCU series so I ended up canceling Netflix before I got to it. But I'll definitely check it out next time I sign up for Netflix, and I'll make a point of not canceling it until I at least finish the first season.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top