Freakiest Freddy krueger kills that still haunt me to this day!!!!!

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Spockkirk, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Spockkirk

Spockkirk Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The death scene where the boy is watching tv with earphones in bed he falls asleep and Freddy's glove shoots up from under the bed and there is a geyser of blood as the kid is pulled under.

The girl who gets her head smashed into a tv at the hospital

Freddy kills a boy the proceeds to pretend he is a puppet

I know these others I'm about to write are not death scenes presay but they still give me the willies

Freddy turning into Nancy phone and trying to kiss her

Nancy falling asleep in the bathtub and Freddy's glove coming up out of the water

Freddy in the alley way

Freddy scraping his claws against metal pipes in basement

Freddy trying to come through Nancy's wall

I'm sure i'll come up with more but how bout all of you? What freaks you out about Freddy?

2. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Re: Freakiest Freddy krueger kills that still haunt me to this day!!!!

It was the scene where the floor drops and the kids descend into Hell. At the time, we were watching it in the local $2 Cinema. As the kids are falling, the power went out and the battery back-up lights came on. We all waited, but the electricity never came back on.

BEST. NIGHT. EVER. We got bored and joked about what happened next in the movie, college kids started telling loud campfire-type spooky stories, shadow puppets by cigarette lighters ensued. Only a couple people left. Almost all stayed until the batteries died and we were told to leave. Probably the best party I ever attended!

p.s.- The manager offered tickets to a later showing, so we did actually see the ending a week later.

3. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

The weightlifting girl who turns into a spider and gets crushed in a No-Pest-Strip

The kid who is fused with his motorcycle

4. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

The movie he was in that made the biggest impact--horror wise--was The Mangler.

You might be able to shove Freddy back--or Jason for that matter--but a speed iron? No chance.

5. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

Cockroach. But yeah, when Freddy breaks her arms always freaked me out as a kid. For me, it's the stuff you can imagine really happening that gives it the "Oooh, shit!" factor. :)