Flip This House

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by DanCPA, Dec 14, 2008.

1. DanCPA

DanCPA Admiral Admiral

Does anyone here watch this series on A/E?

Do you have a favorite crew?

2. The Cutest of Borg

The Cutest of Borg Vice Admiral Admiral

I love that show! Armando is the consummate asshole. I like the Trademark crew from South Carolina and the CT crew from Connecticut the best, but I have a heard time watching the Atlanta crew. Peter really gets on my nerves.

3. DanCPA

DanCPA Admiral Admiral

I love Rudy from LA.
    Armando is an asshole, and the first episode that they aired today just reinforced why...
    Frankly, I think the show would have been better served by using David Montelongo instead of Armando.
    There is an entire website on the lawsuits of Armando and Veronica (who I think is a good lookin girl)
    What I don't understand about Peter in Atlanta is that almost all the jobs he gets are taken down to the stud... That's not house flipping, that construction work!

I'm curious if you watch the Armando ep's despite or because of Armando's behavior... or not watch them at all?

But yeah, Richard was much more entertaining to watch. And I would dare say Richard actually succeeded at flipping homes. He seems to be wealthy (including owning a minor league baseball team and his helicopter) and knowledgeable... where Armando seems to sweat $800 and doesn't seem to understand that going over budget for the sake of improving quality is not always a bad thing. I don't think Armando had any real idea of what he is doing and simply took advantage of a housing market that was exponentially increasing in Texas

4. c0rnedfr0g

c0rnedfr0g Commodore Commodore

this show is never on anymore! and i hate it when they stray too far into the crew's leisure time instead of showing us the project... i mean, what is this, Flip That House?? pssssh

5. DanCPA

DanCPA Admiral Admiral

there were 5 ep's on A/E today!

6. c0rnedfr0g

c0rnedfr0g Commodore Commodore

really? well sometimes it feels like there can be long droughts where we only get thrown re-run bones once in a blue moon

7. DanCPA

DanCPA Admiral Admiral

right now I am watching the ep where Armando buys the toxic house and david and him split up as partners

8. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

I liked the original Atlanta crew. The one with the gorgeous female investor/model.

Currently I also like the SC and CT crews.

And Veronica in San Antonio ... whew!

--Ted

9. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral

Weren't you leaving, or something?

10. The Cutest of Borg

The Cutest of Borg Vice Admiral Admiral

Actually, the Armando episodes are a riot. I get a kick out of watching him go ballistic on some hapless contractor because he actually came in with a realistic bid for the work that needs to be done.