First Time watching Scorpion season 3 into 4

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by think, Jan 24, 2022.

1. think

think About it! Premium Member

Knew that there was voyager I had not seen.. But after that Borg stuff in the Picard trailer I searched all Borg encounteres with Star Trek.. Seeing my lack of knowledge with this.. And knowing it's available on CBS paramount.. I went to the episodes... I am part the way in ... I was going to watch voyager after tng but never made it to the end of tng ... I have watched most of tng with watching it in reruns that were not in order. Again I really don't have time now as well. Even to write this but tomorrow I will have time to write and watch.. I have seen up to the destructive of the Borg armada and they are in the organic ship there... I will post more as I keep watching..

Orac and Ragitsu like this.
  2. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & Somewhere..! Moderator

Scorpion is a great two parter and a good Borg episode to boot. I like the Queen, but kind of prefer the Borg when it's just the collective speaking for itself. Kind of like the Best of Both Worlds in TNG.

Farscape One and think like this.
  3. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commodore Commodore

Scorpion was the first VOY ep I saw, and then I didn't see another until about 10 years later when I finally saw the rest of the series. It's still one of my top 3 VOY eps. :bolian:

think likes this.
  4. think

Just finished the first half at the cliffhanger omg that’s a cliffhanger how long was that drop off the cliff until the next season when it picked up again?

Borg alliance wowed me no end,.. I have seen episodes after this which they were in borg trans warp corridors but I didn’t know why or how that was happening,.. just great stuff,.

5. think

Where’s the borg in discovery in the future??

Seven of nine is on the scene!! And Kes

Does Kes die?? And then 7 of 9 starts??

Omg Janeway

Edit..

I thought that janeway put chakotay in the brig... lol..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  6. think

Going deeper into season 4 episode 3 now it seems back to voyager antics.. but I noticed that there’s a lot of episodes even seasons,.. I think I watched the final thing with voyager but missed the in between episodes.. I’m going to watch some more episodes when I have time,.. and now episode 4 season 4,.. somehow I have extra time tonight just a little,. Where’s seven of nine,.. they must of given her episode 4 season 4 off?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  7. Oddish

Oddish Admiral Admiral

This episode is a treat. But I consider it a three-parter, with "The Gift" completing it.

gtop likes this.