Final Fantasy 13: Gaga Returns

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sephiroth, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

aaah, it's just DLC and a bit of fun, people should lighten up. For full fan service though, it seems to me she should be wearing nothing but moogles, kupo.

3. Hound of UIster

Hound of UIster Vice Admiral Admiral

They want all the precious yen from hikkis, otakus and NEETs. The sad truth: that isn't even the worst costume, I think the catgirl one gets my vote.

No making FF14 and the absolute shit ending of 13-3 is jumping the shark. This is just SE trying to make a few yen.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  4. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Is Amano still the lead artist? I have no idea since I stopped paying attention a long time ago. But yeah that is pretty terrible.

I have no frame of reference, though, since I've never played FFXIII because, like you say, the whole franchise has kind of gone in the shitter.

The Steam FFVII with some choice mods is fucking outstanding though. And I was never really a fan of that one either.

5. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm really looking forward to this, actually. It sounds like the antithesis of the first game -- instead of being one long corridor, you can go through the areas in a different order, and there's a Major's Mask-esque timer that alters events.

I don't really care about the DLC.